Wednesday 5 December 2012

Eye vs Gurgel Live, Watch Jessica vs Zoila Live Exclusive PPV Odds {BFC-83} Fight Preview & More On Fox.TV - 07Th,Dec!


Jessica Eye vs Zoila Gurgel: Live Updates, Weight Photos, Conference & More!

{@} Hello! Worldwide MMA Lover's!. 
What's Up Dude, Please Come To Join With Us For Watching All Exclusive Pay Par View Odds MMA Match Here. The Biggest PPV Odds MMA Fight History Tonight Between Jessica Eye vs Zoila Gurgel Live On {PPV FIGHT TV}. It’s a - {Women's Flyweight Division Championship} {BFC Bellator Fighting Championships 83}, At - CAESARS ATLANTIC CITY, ATLANTIC CITY. Time/When Start The Match - 08:00 PM {ET} / 05:00 PM {PT},Friday, 07Th,Dec,2012. All MMA Lover's & Supporter's Don't Miss To Watching This Live Streaming MMA Games . Every Second You Can Watch Here Blue Ray Quality Video By Signing Up With Us, The Live Sports Network From Satellite TV, You Can Get Here All Times 100% HD/LED Quality Video. So, Don't Waste Your Time, Just Click This Live Streaming Link  & Grab This Opportunity To Watch This Live Streaming Fight On Your Mobile TV, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Laptop, Net book, Mac, Or PC From Live UFC FIGHTER.TV! 

{@}MMA TV SCHEDULE{@}
UPCOMING INFO : Jessica Eye vs Zoila Gurgel
COMPETITION NAME : BFC Bellator Fighting Championships 83 2012
COMPETITOR : Eye vs Gurgel
DATE : Friday, 07Th,Dec,2012
TIME/WHEN START : 08:00 PM {ET} / 05:00 PM {PT}
VENUE : CAESARS ATLANTIC CITY, ATLANTIC CITY
STATUS : ON AIR 
Jessica Eye vs Zoila Gurgel: Live Sreaming Online PPV BFC Fight-83 Press Conference & More - 07Th,Dec!

{@} Thanks 2 Visit The MMA Site!.
Heay! All Biggest PPV MMA Supporter's Dude, Now Easily You Can Find Your Favourite Live Streaming MMA Link For Watching With Big Wide Screen 3D Quality. So, Get Ready To Watch Your Favourite PPV MMA Match. Don't Waste Your Time Watch & Enjoy All Live PPV MMA, PPV UFC, Odds Kick Fight, Invicta FC, IMC, Strikeforce, BFC, One FC, SFL, CC, ProElite, Shooto, NAAFS, MFC, Pure MMA, KOTC, Pancrase, XFC, ROC, CFFC, LOF, SCC, Showdown Fights, Donofrio Entertainment, KSW, M-1 Challenge, RFA, Century Fighting Championship Here. When You Click This Live Streaming Link Your Subscription Will Be Grant Automatic Then You Can Immediate Access To The Most Comprehensive Listing Of This Live National MMA Feeds From Any Where In The World. Where You Can Access An Internet Connection, The Exacting Live MMA Match Without Interruption. We Will Provide You All The Link 100% & The Necessary Software With 100% 3D & Booming surround sound Quality. So, There Will Be No Need To Purchase Any Additional Equipment. Need Only A Computer & An Internet Connection. Thanks Again To Visit The MMA Site & Stay With Us For Watching This Full Season Live Streaming PPV MMA Match!.

{@}IT'S AWESOME WE WILL PROVIDE YOU !.

  • {@} PERFECTLY LEGAL: 100% Legal - No hacking or cracking!.

  • {@} IT WORKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD: U.S., U.K., ATLANTIC, Japan, India, ATLANTIC, etc. Connect To A Whole New World Of Online Entertainment!.

  • {@} NO EXTRA HARDWARE OR TV CARD REQUIRED :- There is no need to buy extra hardware equipment or a PC TV card because the TV channels are streamed through your internet connection. You just need an internet connection {the faster your internet speed the better picture you will get}. It even works with a 56k connection. {A Broadband connection will deliver superior audio and video quality}!.

  • {@} VERY EASY TO USE / NO PC KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED: Just install the program and click - then instantly watch TV on your PC! It only takes a few seconds!.

  • {@} NO SUBSCRIPTIONS NEEDED & NO RECURRING CHARGES... EVER! Get all the entertainment you need for a one time payment of only $49.95!

  • {@}NO SPYWARE!. 

  • {@} WORKS WITH ALL VERSIONS OF WINDOWS (95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 )!.

  • {@} THERE ARE NO CATCHES AND THERE IS NOTHING EXTRA TO PAY... EVER!.

  • {@} A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF LESS THEN $125 & YOU CAN STREAM OVER 3,500 SATELLITE TV CHANNELS FREE!. A FREE PREMIER AUTO UPDATE LICENSE IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE!.

"She's, how do I say it, to me, she's a grudge-holder," Eye said of Gurgel. "She still has this hang-up about some conversation, a little bit of banter that we had back when I actually grappled one of her teammates. She took me completely the wrong way which is what she usually does with most people. If anybody doesn't say exactly what she wants to hear, she turns it into something negative."

Eye fights Gurgel at Bellator 83 on Dec. 7 at Caesar's Atlantic City.
"We bantered back and forth over a grappling tournament," Eye said of Gurgel. "She said it happened on Facebook but it happened on Twitter and someone retweeted something about me in an argument with one of her teammates McKenzie. It wasn't an argument where it was heated, but someone retweeted what she said about missing excitement in the tournament, talking about me and McKenzie's small exchange of words. So I just tweeted back to her and said, "Hey, I'd love to give you some excitement one day," and that was it. Her and her husband just attacked me and all of my teammates online, calling me all kinds of names, telling me I was ugly, that I didn't deserve to be in the sport, that I was a poor sport which I'd never gotten."

Eye, a 26-year-old flyweight, is riding a five-fight win streak, while Gurgel came away victorious in each of her last seven MMA bouts.While success can be a motivator, sometimes it is when things are at their bleakest that people are able to make more strides forward.

For Bellator flyweight Jessica “Evil” Eye, this is very much the case as she’s managed to win five fights in a row thanks in most part to difficulties she’s had in her life and the only loss she’s suffered in her fighting career.

“I’ve had some injuries that have sidelined me a little bit, but it’s kind of taken my training to different levels because I’ve had to change them to compensate for those injuries, but I really think a lot of my momentum has come from my Aisling Daley fight,” said Eye.

“That (loss) weighs heavy in my heart and in my soul and I would never take away from it. A lot of what’s happened to me and the success I’ve had has come because of it.”

Eye’s success has paid off with an opportunity to fight Bellator’s top 125-pound female fighter, Zoila Gurgel, this Friday in Atlantic City, N.J., as part of Bellator 83 on MTV2 and MMAWeekly.com.
“I was so jacked,” said Eye when she was told she’d be facing Gurgel. “I’m not excited to fight Zoila because we had a beef a couple years ago – I don’t really care about that – but everybody was excited because they want to see me fight the best and do well against her.”

Eye told MMAWeekly.com that she feels both her and Gurgel match up very evenly, and it could come down to the intangibles to determine the outcome of their fight.

“I think we’re very similar,” said Eye. “I think that she looks at me to try to pick my game apart, but I think she does that really because she knows I’m just as good as she is and I’m just as well-rounded as she is.
“I definitely don’t think it’s a career-breaking fight for either of us, and both of us know that we’re here to stay in this sport and here to do big things. It’s just a matter of who wants it more and who has prepared more and is ready to capitalize on any opportunity given us.”

With everything that she’s been through of late, this is a huge opportunity for Eye to not only secure her best year fighting yet, but to help provide a foundation for bigger things to come in 2013.“I fought all top-ranked females this entire year and while it has prepared for me for this moment, I feel like I’ve struggled a lot this year and had a lot of things going on in my life with injuries and stuff like that,” said Eye. “I do think that emotionally I’ve been prepared by life and physically prepared by the fights I’ve taken.